After the first engine failed due to “mud pies,” KPE Racing set out to build a 493ci LS engine and find a new air-filter supplier. The result is a Trick Flow-equipped engine good for about 800 horsepower, and it runs clean all day in the dirt.
- Video: Mike Modeste’s Twin F-1X Big Block Ford Pulls 2,800 HP
- Video: URE Makes 1,012 Streetable Horsepower on Single Carb
- Video: Twin-turbo LS7 Delivers 1,316 Horsepower to the Ground
- 615-horsepower Mopar Six Pak Test is Video Diary of Day on Dyno
- Dyno Video: Incredible 3,100 Horsepower Twin-Turbo Big Block Chevy