New from AEM – 7 BAR, 100 PSI Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor. This sensor is built from stainless steel and designed to be very accurate. See more details below.
AEM has expanded its sensor offering to include a 7 BAR, 100 PSI Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor for reading ultra-high boost pressures (PN 30-2130-7). This sensor is accurate to within 1% full scale, and features stainless steel construction with a 360-degree welded wetted area that makes it virtually impervious to corrosion from automotive fluids. A weatherproof connector, mating pins and seals are included.
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Range Zero to Seven BAR absolute, read or tune up to Six BAR (85 PSI) Boost
- Burst Pressure: 150PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration:100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8″ NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams