Welding enthusiasts and automotive aficionados have eagerly been counting down the days to the much-anticipated Season 6 premiere of Real Garage With Andy presented by Miller Electric! Known for its unique fusion of welding craftsmanship, automotive passion, and DIY tips, the YouTube channel has been a go-to destination for welders and car enthusiasts alike.
Hosted by Miller Aftermarket and Performance Manager, Andy Weyenberg, Real Garage with Andy has consistently captivated its audience with exciting projects, expert tips, and thrilling automotive adventures. With the upcoming Season 6, the channel is set to ignite screens and excite viewers around the world.
The channel’s focus on welding artistry, custom automotive craftsmanship, and DIY projects has earned it a dedicated following over the years. Season 6 is gearing up to surpass all expectations, with Andy tackling an array of ambitious welding projects and ambitious automobile builds that will showcase the perfect blend of craftsmanship and creativity.
The premiere of Season 6 promises to be nothing short of spectacular, with Andy diving right into DIY projects that will be helpful additions to any shop or garage. The channel’s trademark welding tips and techniques will continue to be a highlight, catering to welders of all skill levels looking to refine their craft.
We’re thrilled to be back with Season Six of Real Garage. This season, we’ve taken our welding and automotive projects to a whole new level. Whether you’re a seasoned welder, a DIY enthusiast, or a car lover, we’ve got something special in store for everyone. – Andy Weyendberg
Season 6 will feature collaborations with other skilled welders and automotive experts, offering viewers diverse perspectives and welding techniques. Andy will be continuing his 1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am project as well. Additionally, the channel will explore various welding processes, materials, and safety guidelines to educate and inspire viewers to take on their own welding adventures.
The Real Garage YouTube channel has set its Season 6 premiere for August 23, 2023, and Miller Welders is adding to the excitement with an awesome giveaway that begins now. The giveaway entry period will run from August 1st, 2023 up to the Season 6 premiere on August 23rd, 2023. Two winners will be chosen to receive either a Miller Multimatic® 220 AC/DC multiprocess welder or a Safety Gear Package that includes a new Digital Infinity™ Honor helmet, Indura® welding jacket, MIG gloves, combo welding sleeves, and clear safety glasses.
The Multimatic 220 AC/DC machine is perfect for the automotive enthusiast that prefers to take on projects of all types themselves. It can handle MIG, Stick, and AC or DC TIG processes and it can run on 120V or 240V. The Multimatic 220 AC/DC is jam-packed with features that you won’t find on other machines in its class.
Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Features
- The standard 14-pin connector lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
- QuickTech™ automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time. The machine will switch to the right process on its own. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes while at the same time recalling the settings from the last process used.
- Provides High-Frequency, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
- Allows for connection to 120- or 240-volt receptacles without tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Set™ Elite offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Pro-Set™ feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust the control until Pro-Set™ appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).