New from Summit – they are now offering SCE Gaskets Vulcan Cut Ring Head Gaskets. These gaskets have metal-core composite bodies don’t require sealant, yet eliminate coolant and oil leaks. See more details below.
That annoying tick-tock noise you keep hearing may be a faulty head gasket. As your engine heats up, weak head gaskets shear between the heads and block, causing metal-on-metal clatter. High compression and forced-induction engines are especially tough on head gaskets, breaking down the sealant and leaving you vulnerable to leaks.
Vulcan Cut Ring Head Gaskets solve that problem. The pliable, perforated metal-core composite bodies don’t require sealant, yet eliminate coolant and oil leaks. The stainless steel fire rings grip and bite the cylinder head for the closest fit—and happily, there’s no machining required.
SCE Vulcan Cut Ring Head Gaskets for many popular late-model engines including:
- GM LS including Gen V
- BMW N20 1.8-2.3L 4-cylinder
- BMW 2.5-3.5L inline 6
- BMW M60/M62/N63 3.0-4.6L V8
- Ford Duratec 2.0-2.3L 4-cylinder
- Mazda BP 1.8L 4-cylinder
- Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L 4-cylinder and 6G72 3.0L V6
- Nissan VR38DETT 3.0L V6
- Subaru EJ20 2.0L/EJ25 2.5L flat-4
- Toyota 2JZ-GTE 3.0L inline 6
- Volvo BP230/B4204S3 2.0-2.3L 4-cylinder
- Pliable, perforated metal-core composite bodies
- Don’t require sealant
- Eliminates coolant and oil leaks