New from Summit Racing – they are now offering Brian Tooley Racing camshafts for turbo LS engines. These cams can help turn a factory-tame LS engine into a power-making monster. See more details below.
You can hardly bump into a gathering of GM LS engine enthusiasts and not hear the name Brian Tooley. His camshafts and valvetrain components can help turn a factory-tame LS engine into a power-making monster. Just ask Jessie Coulter—he won the 2017 and 2018 National Muscle Car Association Xtreme Street Championship running a Brian Tooley camshaft in his turbocharged 1991 Camaro.
Choose from two hydraulic roller grinds:
• The Stage 2 camshaft is an excellent choice for 5.3L and 6.0L engines with cathedral port heads. It works well with turbos as small as a Precision 7275 up to BorgWarner’s 88mm S400. Specs are 226°/231° duration @ .050 inch lift, .605/.598 inch lift, 113° lobe separation
• The Stage 3 camshaft RPMs a little higher than the Stage 2. It’s ideal for a lightweight car running a 5.3L or 6.0L LS with a big turbo and a Powerglide transmission. Specs are 230°/235° duration @ .050 inch lift, .609/.610 inch lift, 114° lobe separation
- Chose of two hydraulic roller grinds
- Stage 2 works well with turbos as small as a Precision 7275 up to BorgWarner’s 88mm S400
- Stage 3 works well in lightweight cars running a 5.3L or 6.0L LS with a big turbo and a Powerglide transmission