Is your big-block Chevy reaping the benefits of breathing through a set of Brodix PB500 cylinder heads? If so, you’ll be happy to know that Moroso Performance Products added to its line of ever-expanding fabricated aluminum billet rail valve covers. We recently received a press release announcing Moroso’s Fabricated Aluminum Billet Rail Valve Covers (PN: 68462), designed specifically for Brodix PB500 cylinder heads. Moroso’s fabricated valve covers are well-known for their sealing ability and resistance to warpage due to the use of a one-piece billet rail that is welded to the valve cover body.
The valve covers are 3 inches tall to allow for Jesel and T&D style rocker shaft assemblies, but still allow plenty of hood clearance. This is perfect for racers that have precious little clearance between the engine and hood, to begin with. Plus, it gives these racers and engine builders the opportunity to provide a unique look to their engines at an affordable price. Designed with a broad, flat surface for engine builder engraving, the covers can be polished, chromed, powdercoated, or left as-is for a race look.
Another common Moroso design feature is the mating of the billet rail to the valve cover with a smooth transition that helps to eliminate trapped oil and spills when removing the valve cover.
- Fabricated entirely from quality ultra-lightweight aluminum
- One-piece billet rail that is CNC machined to ensure a precision flat surface for superior sealing
- Mating of the billet rail to the valve cover is done with a smooth transition, eliminating trapped oil and spills when removing the cover
- Designed with a broad, flat surface for engine builder engraving
- Can be polished, chromed, powder-coated, or left as-is for a race look
- Three inches tall
For more information on this or Moroso’s other fabricated aluminum performance valve covers, visit them online at www.moroso.com.