Answering racers desire for more durability, tuneability, weight saving features and more, Holley releases the Ultra XP 2 Barrel carburetor specially designed for E85 fuel. The new Ultra XP, 100-percent wet-flow tested by technicians to assure it arrives ready to run, features an aluminum construction providing improved airflow and performance delivering nearly 50% more in weight savings over the zinc version.
Holley is proud to announce the release of the Ultra XP 2bbl carburetor designed for E85 fuel. The new Ultra XP 2bbl continues to improve upon the original 0-4412 2bbl that has been successful on circle tracks for decades. It has an abundance of new features and improvements starting with the aluminum construction for a 50% weight savings when compared to the zinc version. It also features Holley’s Hard Core Gray™ coating for corrosion protection. This carb features no choke tower and an all new air entry area for smoother air flow, yet it retains the critical venturi and throttle bore dimensions for rule racing. It also features a large capacity XP fuel bowl, wedged float, dedicated race-only throttle lever, billet metering block & base plate, and much more.
- E85 Fuel Compatible
- All aluminum construction – for nearly 50% weight savings over zinc version
- Black billet aluminum metering block and base plate
- No choke tower for unobstructed airflow
- Air bleeds moved outward to allow a smoother transition of airflow
- Internal pump passage on metering block equipped with tunable bleed off
- Fuel trough designed into floor of bowl to route fuel flow directly to the jets and assists in keeping jets covered by fuel
- Dedicated race-only throttle lever with all unnecessary street attachment points & tangs removed
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!