New from Holley – the Sniper EFI Super Stealth 4150. This fuel injection system features a dual feed configuration and supports up to 650 hp naturally aspirated. See more details below.
Holley is pleased to announce the release of a new fuel injection system from their Sniper EFI division – Modeled after an Ultra XP carburetor, the Sniper Stealth 4150 features four 100 lb/hr injectors, dual feed configuration and supports up to 650 hp naturally aspirated! Other features include the high pressure fuel crossover line (already in the box), rear exit wiring for easier routing and a more stealth look, and a timed spark port located under the front injector cover (fuel bowl) making this a convenient and very capable system. Read on to learn more about these awesome new products!
The Sniper Stealth 4150 ECU is capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, driveability, and wide-open throttle horsepower! Did we mention that the Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications.
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650HP with four 100lb/hr Injectors
- Includes high pressure fuel crossover line
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- One +5v Reference Output – +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors