Proven to safely handle 1,000 plus horsepower engines, Easy-Run Engine Test Stands make for the perfect solution to starting up and testing engines before they are installed in a vehicle. Featuring an adjustable gauge and switch panel, cooling system, and an electrical system, the Easy-Run Engine Test Stands are designed for a wide range of applications for most domestic and foreign engines. Review the full list of uses and features below.
Easy-Run Engine Test Stands are the perfect solution for starting-up and testing engines before they are installed in a vehicle. These high quality, fully adjustable stands are engineered for universal applications and made available with a variety of mounts for quick and easy set-up of most domestic and foreign engines. Adapter kit enables mounting of automatic transmissions. Rugged welded steel tube frame is proven to safely handle 1,000 plus horsepower engines. Available preassembled with a position adjustable gauge and switch panel, cooling system, electrical system, battery tray with battery and starter cables, starter solenoid, fuel tank, and other options. For safety the fuel system is placed safely away from the battery & exhaust, while the dash panel and optional throttle control can be operated from either side of the engine. Quickly disassembles and stores upright.
- Proven to handle 1,000 plus horsepower engines
- Frame Assembly & Components are powder coated
- 2 – Front Engine (adjustable) Pedestals
- 2 – Front engine mount brackets & hardware
- Radiator mount system / handle assembly
- Dash Panel: complete w/ gauges, tachometer, switches, leads, assembled & vinyl decal
- Electrical System: fuse / relay panel & complete wire harness. Manufactured by American Auto wire
- 3 Gallon Fuel Tank (certified) & Mounting Tray