The AERA Engine Builders Association will be putting on an in-depth virtual conference on May 15, 2020, dubbed the Engine Professional Super Webinar. The virtual conference will include Lake Speed, Jr. of Total Seal, discussing tribology; Billy Godbold of COMP Cams who will be discussing camshaft selection and valvetrain considerations; Ben Strader of EFI University discussing EFI considerations high-RPM engines; and Keith Jones of Total Seal who will be discussing cylinder honing techniques for modern piston rings.
Each presenter will be giving a 30-minute talk on their chosen subject, with an additional 30-minute question and answer session immediately following. In addition to the direct access to some of the industry’s leading experts, each attendee will also be eligible to win several prizes that have been donated by the presenters and AERA.
The best part about the conference is that AERA is putting it on completely free of charge. You simply need to register HERE and clear your day on Friday, May 15 from 11:00am Central Time, until 5:00pm. We’ll see you there!
Schedule of Events:
- 11am Central Time – Opening remarks and speaker introductions
- 11:30am to 12:30pm – First presentation – What is Tribology, and Why You Should Care – Lake Speed Jr. (30 minutes of presentation, 30 minutes of Q&A)
- 12:30pm to 12:45 – Break
- 12:45pm to 1:45 – 2nd Presentation – Beyond the “Specs”, What to Consider When Choosing a Camshaft – Billy Godbold (30 minutes of presentation, 30 minutes of Q&A)
- 1:45pm to 2:00 – Break
- 2:00pm to 3:00 – 3rd Presentation – Cylinder Honing for Modern Rings in the 21st Century – Keith Jones (30 minutes of presentation, 30 minutes of Q&A)
- 3:00pm to 3:15 – Break
- 3:15pm to 4:15 – 4th Presentation- EFI Considerations in High RPM Engines – Ben Strader (30 minutes of presentation, 30 minutes of Q&A)
- 4:15pm to 5:00 – Final Q&A, Wrap Up & Giveaways