Proform Parts have made it a tradition to push the boundaries on dress up parts each year at the SEMA tradeshow. If you expected anything less than the “King-of-Bling” small block Chevy engine unveiled at the PROFORM booth at last year’s SEMA show, you would be way off target. This year’s small block Ford bling engine was simply golden.
The response from last year’s small block Chevy adorned with over 13,000 genuine Swarovski crystals was so overwhelming, the crew at Proform Parts decided to bump up the bling a notch. “This is for the guy that wants everything,” says Proform’s Booth Platt. As the veil was lifted, an unbelievably brilliant display of precious metal covering the blue oval turned heads of the passers-by.
“Unlike our bling engine from last year, you can buy theses parts,” Platt said as he explained the differences between last year’s bling engine and this year’s new release.
This is for the guy that wants everything. – Booth Platt
To secure an order for the ultimate in dress-up parts, an order and deposit must be placed with Proform. “We will only be making limited runs once or twice a year for customers that have placed a deposit,” says Platt.
Ford 24K Gold Plated Parts Available:
- Slant-edged valve covers (small block Ford V8 289-302-351W engines – not compatible with EFI manifolds)
- 13″ Air cleaner kit (fits carburetors with a 5 1/8″ diameter neck)
- 3″ Push-in air breather featuring Ford Racing emblem on cap
Chevy 24K Gold Plated Parts Available:
- Slant-edged valve covers (SBC V8)
- 14″ Air cleaner kit
- 3″ Push-in air breather featuring Bowtie emblem on cap