New from Holley – the MSD Universal Ignition Tester. This versatile tool can help analyze and diagnose issues with traditional single-coil ignition systems and coil-per-cylinder applications. See more details below.
MSD’s ignition tester now has the ability to test not only traditional single-coil ignition systems but also coil-per-cylinder applications. It even gives you the ability to create an RPM run as the tester goes through the RPM range, letting you confirm that the ignition activates accessories such as shifters, nitrous solenoids, and more. It features a backlit, easy-to-read display, settings for 10 different types of crankshaft, and a single knob to control all functions.
- Backlit, large and easy to read display
- Settings for 10 different crank types – 1-cyl, 4-cyl, 6-cyl, 6-cyl odd-fire, 8-cyl, 12-cyl, 24x, 58x, 12-1 & 36-1
- Electronic / Points, and Magnetic Trigger Inputs
- Cam Sync Output for testing DIS / EFI systems
- Engine speed sweep test mode
- Battery Voltage display
- Adjustable dwell / duty-cycle output
- Single knob controls all functions
- Compact design
- Easy hookup
- Power Grid adapter harness included
- Spark Plug tester included