New from PROFORM – the Double-Ended AN Wrench Set. These wrenches are made from billet aluminum to protect AN fittings and feature matte anodized finishes for easy size identification. See more details below.
The PROFORM Double-Ended AN Wrench Set is a great addition to any gearhead’s tool box. Each wrench has both a 30 and 60-degree head to grip hose ends from a wider array of positions and into some of the tightest of spaces. The streamlined edges of the handles fit comfortably in your hand, allowing for a firm grip and less chance of slippage. Each wrench has PROFORM’s Logo and fitting number micro-CNC’d into it, and its own brilliant matte anodized finish. Also included, a durable nylon carrying case for easy storage and transport. Color-coded size for easy organization: Blue: -6AN, Gold: -8AN, Red: -10AN, Black: -12AN.
- Made from High-Quality Billet Aluminum that Protects AN Fittings
- Brilliant Matte Anodized Finishes
- 30 & 60-Degree Heads on each Wrench for Increased Hose Grip Positions
- Streamlined Edges Fit Comfortably in Hand
- PROFORM Logo and AN Number Micro-CNC’d into Handle
- Includes Durable, Nylon Carrying Case for Easy Storage & Transport