New from Edelbrock – the Universal EFI Sump Fuel Kits. These kits help boost fuel pressure to meet the demands of modern EFI applications that require more fuel pressure. See more details below.
Edelbrock Universal EFI Sump Fuel Kits are designed to provide the necessary high fuel pressure required for EFI applications in vehicles equipped with a low pressure carbureted fuel system. It’s a complete self-contained compact system that can be easily installed under the hood of any vehicle.
This latest generation includes many new features and has been reduced in size to a more compact design that is easier to tuck away in any engine bay. One of the key new features is these kits are now adjustable from 35-90 psi and also now include a vacuum reference port. Two kits are available and can support up to 600 hp (#36031) and 750 hp (#36033). The overall height has been reduced by 4-inches and the depth by 1.25-inches, without sacrificing performance.
The unique design of these systems allow them to deliver a constant fuel pressure, which is necessary to operate an EFI system. They’re ideal for use with aftermarket EFI systems and late-model engine swaps in vehicles with an existing factory fuel tank and low-pressure fuel system, as found in carbureted vehicles. They eliminate the need for fuel tank modifications or additional return fuel lines that are normally required when upgrading a low-pressure fuel system. These systems eliminate fuel starvation issues that can be encountered with low fuel level in non-baffled fuel tanks.
- Provides the necessary high fuel pressure required for EFI applications in vehicles equipped with low pressure carbureted fuel system
- Adjustable from 35-90 psi and includes a vacuum reference port
- Includes fuel sump with pump and regulator, wiring harness, 8-ft Russell Twist-Lok hose, hose fittings, fuel filter and hardware
- Available in two options; 67 gph (#36031) for up to 600 hp engines and 105 gph (#36033) for up to 750 hp engines
- Fuel Sump assembly only (#36032 and #36034) available for builders and consumers that want to utilize their own hose and fittings
- Assembled and tested in the USA for absolute quality and performance